What are some of the best Apps you have?

x25064

Reaction score
Handcent by far is my top app. Don't have any of the issues other people seem to, its worked great for me, totally redoes the messaging system for the droid into something 10x more useful.

gnmitchell

Reaction score
Handcent by far is my top app. Don't have any of the issues other people seem to, its worked great for me, totally redoes the messaging system for the droid into something 10x more useful.

+1 for Handcent. 100x better then the stock messaging system

mjs31

Reaction score
xScope has been my recent fav.
^+1 The developer is doing a GREAT job with it:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/10800-xscope-browser-update.html

K-9 mail is my other most widely used 'app' for working. But MetaMorph (IMHO) is one of the least utilized apps.

Xscope is easily my #1 app. I also agree about the Dev on this. Quick fixes (if needed) and always listening to ideas and adding great features. Plus, Xscope does not carry the extra baggage that stock and Dolphin do. Many, including myself, saw a lot of lag when posting in forums via the Droid. With Xscope, it nearly eliminates this.

CBLJazz

Reaction score
Pandora- a lot of variety when i don't have my ipod- i like variety i have 8k songs on my ipod

Hungry- Great grocery lists

Listmaster- excellent list program

(I don't see well so the list programs are easier for me with the white text on black background)

buguy

Reaction score
Can anyone give more details on what "handset" is? What it does and why you like it?

arty2hottie

Reaction score
Can anyone give more details on what "handset" is? What it does and why you like it?

Handcent is a text message app like the one you already have on your droid only 10 times better. It has so many options that it basically does everything you want and more. Give it a shot plus its free.

buguy

Reaction score
Does hanset open on its own once applied? Or do I have to go into it everytime??

bd1212

Reaction score
ill let u see for you self

attachment.php
attachment.php

Dude what is that youtube app at the top of the picture does it let u upload videos to youtube?

Lol, that's the stock YouTube widget.

buguy

Reaction score
Ok I just downloaded Handset, I dont see the draw yet, but it sends texts to handset, and the old messenger. How do I stop that?

jasonb

Reaction score
My favorites would be DroidLive, and (my new favorite is) the Xscope browser. Xscope is amazing!!!

arty2hottie

Reaction score
Ok I just downloaded Handset, I dont see the draw yet, but it sends texts to handset, and the old messenger. How do I stop that?

Go into the stock messenger app and into the settings and uncheck the notification box that way you will only get a text through handcent and not both.

barbee

Reaction score
handcent. WAY better than stock
astro - very intuitive file manager
SWYPE - i love this keyboard. i have sped up texts so much
Wireless tether - PDAnet if youre not rooted (youll figure out if you wanna root when you get comfy)
google calender - this is what we use for work
Fmylife widget - for the lolz

Lemurion

Reaction score
I really like Vintage Comic Droid - it has tons of old-style comics for free - though the 10 issue a day thing doesn't thrill me.

ginormus

Reaction score
1. Weatherchannel.com
2. My Tracks
3. Handcent
4. Swype (but it won't work any more)
5. Google Gestures