What a great day. Preordered the Bionic

BlackTTC6

Reaction score
I was at work and this weird number called my phone. I googled searched it and it was verizon. I called the number back and spoke with a rep that informed me that i have an upgrade. We were talking and she was asking me questions about my account and how i liked the service and i let it slip that i was thinking about switching to ATT because they're getting the Galaxy II. She's like well verizon has some amazing phones coming out and i inquired about the Bionic. She said that it would be out the 8th so i inquired if i could order it today. She first said no but put me on hold for about a minute and came back and said she spoke with her sup and said that i could go ahead and preorder it today but that i wouldn't have it till the 8th or later which i said no problem. Needless to say after i completed the order i hung up the phone and did alittle dance in the back of the store. YES YES YES.. I so needed this upgrade from my DX. Its such a pos anymore.

Zregnier

Reaction score
Looks like that rep just opened pandora's box. Everyone will want to preorder now! You sure you're not playing us??

ConqSoft

Reaction score
If I can't get it before the 8th, I have no reason to pre-order. :p I'll just be at the store Thursday morning. :D

wseyller

Reaction score
Sound like a smoke and mirrors pre-order. It seems like a preorder because they actually made note of what you wanted. Basically they will take that note and put the order in for you on the 8th. That is why they sneeked in the mention that you might get it after the 8th.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DoctorV

Reaction score
Um yeah the part where they said you'll have it "the 8th or later" would frighten me. Sooooo they could maybe send it too you some time in November because that constitutes as "later"? I also don't understand the point of pre-ordering it if you're not getting it before the 8th anyway.