So Happy!

Blaven

Reaction score
Well i was very pleased to come home and find out that they actually announced the phone finally, and even more pleased to see it can be preordered. I went ahead and called Verizon to see if I could bump up my new every 2 date which is may 10th. The lady I spoke with asked what phone I wanted to upgrade to and I told her the Incredible and she said hmm I haven't heard of that let me google it quick. After about a minute she said wow I gotta write this down this phone looks awesome, which I found quite humorous :) And she said sorry could you hold on a second I have to write this stuff down lol :). But long story short she hooked me up with the new every 2 now so i'm all ready for my preorder!!!! =)

Jeepzor

Reaction score
I might have to try to call and bump up my NE2 also. Mine is good to go on the 20th of May but I dont want to wait that long :p

OP
B

Blaven

Reaction score
Yeah I would call if they did mine 4 weeks they would probably do the same thing with yours since you're buying a brand new phone and you're gonna be with them for 2 more years.

Jeepzor

Reaction score
Yea. I'm also taking my fiancées and mine plans and combining them into a family plan and getting her a droid. They will make a pretty penny off me every month LOL

irishpride

Reaction score
Do any of you guys know when those of us who are planning on pre-ordering The Inc will actually receive it? Will it be on the 29th, or will they send it out that day?

OP
B

Blaven

Reaction score
At the bottom of the ad it said if you preorder before 4pm pst on the 28th you will get it on the 29th.