serious help needed

scooter174

Reaction score
MY WIFE IS WAY 2 SMART SHE HACKS MY PHONE ALL THE TIME .I THINK SHE CAN SEE EVERYTHING I TYPE? HOW DO I GET RID OF CLOUD TO MESSAGE APP.THAT'S UNDER RUNNING? I DID NOT INSTALL IT!she also shuts down my Google acc. And I lose all texts photos and pass words.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you tried putting a screen lock on it? (Menu>settings>Location&Security>Set up screen lock) I might would try to put a pattern lock on it or maybe a pin number lock. Hope this can help

OP
S

scooter174

Reaction score
Ya she can bypass that by plunging in a usb port from Motorola.thank u though ,just gotta stay awake 24-7

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

OP
S

scooter174

Reaction score
Not until I get even ,but I've got 2 secure this incredible b4 I learn her global!

riko540

Reaction score
Ya she can bypass that by plunging in a usb port from Motorola.thank u though ,just gotta stay awake 24-7

Yeah not much you can do about that except hide your phone or keep it on you at all times.

Have you tried uninstalling the cloud to messaging app or the app that controls it? I don't see it under my running apps or services.

Last edited:

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
Maybe you should have a mature discussion with her about why she feels it's necessary to control your phone. Why not fix the root problem instead of playing malicious mind games with each other?

comk4ver

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't know about the usb bypass... I think you should reflash your phone using sbf recovery so you start off with a fresh root then don't link using your google account cause it'll just reinstall all the apps. Then use three layers of protection and have the phone ask you for 3g permission that way it can't just report to the cloud. In fact maybe you shouldn't be rooted @ all. If your wife keeps rooting then unroot it everytime.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Pineapple95

Reaction score
The only way to truly solve your problem is to hire what's called a "Divorce Attorney". Because if your wife is hacking your phone your marriage has no chance of surviving, so why postpone the inevitable?

OP
S

scooter174

Reaction score
I haven't rooted my phone?

riko540

Reaction score
I think he meant you should confront your wife about the issue instead of playing head games with each other.