new phone?

mfishbeck

Reaction score
Alright so i have had my phone for about 2 months now and I took it in today to get it looked at and they said that it is defective and will be shipping out a refurbished phone out and will be here Monday. I called to see if they could give me a brand new one since i just spent 200 dollars on it and the supervisor said there was nothing she can do about it and i should write a letter to the corporate offices. Since it didnt go bad in the first 14 days I cant get a new one she says.

I was just wondering if any of you have ever called in and been able to get a new phone from verizon as a replacement.

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
Nope it has always been refurbished, but the refurbished phone is pretty much Like new. Wat phone is it that u have???

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

OP
M

mfishbeck

Reaction score
sorry about that I have a incredible 2. Its just hard for me to pay 200 dollars less then 2 months ago and I have to get it replaced with "like new" device.

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
Well being that its sickly a new phone, the refurbished phone is probably a phone someone got for 14 days and didn't like it so they returned it. So they're most likely new phones anyways

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

PhDCow

Reaction score
After a hardware problem with my X, I had to get a replacement that was refurbished and it was in better physical condition than my old one. It worked great and wasn't the reason at all for me upgrading to the Inc2.

Markster1

Reaction score
Check the refurbed phone out good before you load it up with apps. I've had issues with them before. Some are perfect but some fall thru the cracks.

Sent from my Incredible 2