Welcome to The Droid Vanquish Forums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Vanquish.... I like the sound of that.... ;)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
3 days in June. Let us see next week what kind of Information we get.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
With the S III dropping, I'm hoping it will be the trickle that starts the flood. Moto will hopefully unveil their new piece, the new IOS device is set to be unveiled in June... so idk... I'm crossing my fingers though:)

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
I'm tracking this phone, but I'm trying not to get too excited with participation 'cause the last time I did, I ended up with the Bionic on launch. And it's not that it's a bad phone, I still have and use it, but after waiting so long for it, just to get it and deal with bugs, THEN get scooted under the rug to make way for the RAZR a mere 6 weeks later..... But if it ends up being what I hope it will, I'll give my Bionic the ol' heave ho. It's been acting up a lot lately and it's acting up with the critical things; i.e., the battery won't charge half the time. I'll eat the full retail price as well. I just hope it's not any bigger than the RAZR. The RAZR already is pretty wide for my tastes and I heard this phone might be even bigger. The screen is plenty big enough and the size at the limit for me on the RAZR. If this thing ends up having a bigger screen or wider body, I'll probably just go with the RAZR Maxx.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Its about the size of the maxx, as far as what I can tell. The display is 4.5 or 4.6 inches, so perhaps a little bigger than the maxx