Welcome to the Droid RAZR Tech Support Forum!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We would like to welcome everyone to the Droid RAZR Support Forum on DroidForums.net! If your having problems with your new RAZR, let us know here!

AUWashout

Reaction score
I have been enjoying my new RAZR. However I have tried using the hotspot and have a peculiar problem. I can connect my iPad and laptop but neither can connect to Netflix or yahoo. They both can connect to Google and YouTube but it seems that certain websites are unavailable. I can use the Netflix app on my phone but the laptop cannot connect to website and iPad app doesn't connect.

Last edited:

Jtemplar8

Reaction score
I just recently bought my Razr and after fiddling with it for about an hour, the phone freezes. I restarted it, holding power and down, but now the phone freezes on the start-up animation every time. I'm unable to turn the phone off and find myself unable to do a factory reset or boot into safemode. Can you help?

SkvyWvr

Reaction score
Having issues with the alarm clock. Can't seem to get it to do anything but vibrate. I depend on this feature.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

breedingh8

Reaction score
I have been enjoying my new RAZR. However I have tried using the hotspot and have a peculiar problem. I can connect my iPad and laptop but neither can connect to Netflix or yahoo. They both can connect to Google and YouTube but it seems that certain websites are unavailable. I can use the Netflix app on my phone but the laptop cannot connect to website and iPad app doesn't connect.[/QUOTE

Im rooted and use wifi tether alpha and i just tested secure sites (443) netflix app yahoo and a few other random sites from my tablet wotking fine on 4g

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums