Welcome to the Droid 3 Tech Support Forum!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Droid 3 Tech Support Forum! If your having problems with the Droid 3, this is the place to discuss it.

JVSEDI

Reaction score
Gallery Issue

Hi I posted this also Under the Gallery category but have had no repsonses yet so I will try here. When I installed my SD Card from my OG Droid into my new Droid 3 all 1,385 pictures are lumped together in one spot in the Gallery.....however I have them separated into specific categorized folders on the SD Card. It worked perfectly in my OG Droid...when I opened the Gallery there were about 10 Categorized Folders so I could access my pictures quickly without having to scroll through all of them...however, it is not working that way on the Droid 3. Can anyone tell me how I can get them to appear in the Folders in the Gallery? Thanks for any help.

JayD14

Reaction score
I upgraded from my OG to the Droid 3 and so far it is working great. The problems that I seem to be having are with the fetch and my sleep mode. It won't fetch my Aol account, I have to go into the app in order for it to fetch the information from the server. When I turn my phone back on from the sleep mode my service is gone and I have to turn my phone off and then back on in order for the service to come back in. If anyone could help me with these I would greatly appreciate it.