Welcome to the Droid RAZR Forum!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Droid RAZR Forum on DroidForums.net! With the official pics leaking today, anyone excited for this bad boy?!

Tons of coverage on the Droid RAZR right here!

motorola-droid-razr-photo.jpg

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Motorola is releasing a lot of nice android devices this year. They keep topping their device and not just year after year but month after month.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Really looking forward to getting my hands on this one and possibly making it my next device.

Thumbed from my TF101

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
All these great phones coming out and I don't have an upgrade 'til 6/12 :sad-b:

vonfink13

Reaction score
cant wait to start seeing some reviews on this and checking it out at the vzw store. This is most likely going to replace my OG Droid....

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ack, which phone do I want. the Razr looks very, very nice. i also dont have an official upgrade on my line until 7/12.

Shanline

Reaction score
I can't wait till I get this phone!!

I went from a Droid X, to a Droid BIONIC, and in December I'll have a Droid RAZR.

Honestly, the AMOLED screen is a MAJOR factor of why I'm switching from my BIONIC...

That, and the BIONIC has had a few finicky technical issues.

The RAZR looks so damn slick though... Every iteration of a Motorola Droid device seems to increase the quality of the phone build, the features of MotoBlur (It's no longer a POS for starters), and the intelligence in which the accessories are designed (My Bionic's car dock fits the phone + extended battery + Holster Case).

Olmanrivah

Reaction score
I Ordered this Bad Boy yesterday with a ship date of 11-10. It'll be replacing my original Droid. With the extended battery my Droid was a brick. I'm going to love this Razr's slim and light form factor.:icon_ lala:

joshxdroid

Reaction score
I introduced myself on the main introductions thread, but i might as well here to. I got my droid RAZR on June 7th. And i love it so very very much. The salesman tried to talk me into a gnex, but i wouldn't have any of that because they look like a hideous toy. Lol (please don't be offended gnex owners they just aren't my style) i have been on the forums lurking in the shadows for quite a while, but since i got my razr I've been actively posting and keeping up with the forum on a daily basis. Its a great resource for learning how to get the most from your smartphone, and for the latest rumors/news.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Glad you like the razr... and glad to have you aboard :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

agricorganico

Reaction score
I'm really disappointed with my razor Max. First time I jack my headphones it started to get soo hot to the point that I felt the burning in my pocket. Also y downloaded a stupid beats audio and I lost all sound and after that my phone always hot and battery runs out 10 times more... any suggestion cuzz I'm thinking of trowing this life of ssshhh to the garbage....

joshxdroid

Reaction score
I'm really disappointed with my razor Max. First time I jack my headphones it started to get soo hot to the point that I felt the burning in my pocket. Also y downloaded a stupid beats audio and I lost all sound and after that my phone always hot and battery runs out 10 times more... any suggestion cuzz I'm thinking of trowing this life of ssshhh to the garbage....

Are you streaming when it gets hot? If so, use "lte on/off for thunderbolt" app to switch to 3g (which is plenty fast to stream) and that'll take care of the heat. When I'm streaming on 4g mine gets hot especially where service is marginal (e.g. inside a pocket)