WEIRD BLUR ALARM CLOCK.APK Error when trying to Update to 2.2

crey25

Reaction score
I am getting this weird assert:failed: apply_patch_check ("system/app/BlurAlarmClock.apk". then followed by a series of #'s and letters and then

E:Error in /sdcard/update.zip
(status 7)
Installation Aborted

I've tried two different update.zips.

I am coming from a theme (Nextheme) but i put it back to stock (or i thought I did) Does anyone know what I am missing, what I can do to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Having issues like yours as well... was running 928 black glass and tried his return to stock but that didn't help

also tried Fabulous back to stock but still got same blur errors

I didn't even delete any bloatware off my X

Looks like its the sbf for me unfortunatly

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Had the same problem. Tried everything, had to do an SBF flash... sucks, but its running great now!

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Had the same problem. Tried everything, had to do an SBF flash... sucks, but its running great now!

sbf isn't working for me damnit haha... says failure when I click start after I followed the steps to install it to my computer :icon_eek:

What OS are you running? did you replace the pst_flash.ini file in the C:progfiles\moto\rsd\? Make sure you run the program as an admin if on Vista or Windows 7. Make sure your connected via usb in the boot mode (hold camera button+vol down+power, release power but continue holding down cam+vol) make sure it says its connected via usb. Launch RSDlite, and you should be all set. Also in RSDlite if its still now showing, check the settings for devices under file.

OP
C

crey25

Reaction score
Different form, had a bluralarmclock.apk but i don't know where i would put it to replace the one that is not playing nice? A little new, to that. Any help? The other forum had the same issue and this replacement worked supposively.