vruemj7 upgrade problems Touchwiz behavior

Sisaket

Reaction score
Just upgraded to vruemj7 for Galaxsy S4 on Verizon and noted a change in icon folder behavior such that before after selecting icon in homepage folder containing multiple icons, the folder would automatically close; after upgrade the folder now stays open, requiring me to close it manually. BTW, this also appears to impact how Boat Browser displays the right-swipe pop-up at the bottom of the screen.

Anyone else notice this change in window behavior? Is there a display or behavior switch that will out things back the way they were?

wardo

Reaction score
Few others have mentioned this about the window needing closed manually. I believe if you use nova launcher it will disable the issue.

OP
S

Sisaket

Reaction score
Thank you. I was hoping not to go that route, but if I do, would I have to recreate folder/icons for Nova and the recreate for Touchwiz if I decide I want to go back from Nova?

wardo

Reaction score
I don't think so but I'm not 100% on that.
When I set up nova, it saved my original sceens and folders.
Nove is much better. If you haven't used it I suggest trying the free version. Paid version has awesome custom options to boot.

OP
S

Sisaket

Reaction score
Downloaded Nova free and then Prime. Superb! Does all and more than I had before Samsung's upgrade and more. Thanks again.

wardo

Reaction score
Glad you like.
Go into the desktop and play with the scroll effects. They are awesome!

OP
S

Sisaket

Reaction score
See what you mean. The vertical flip is crazy. Icm sticking with the cube for niw.

GVLBob

Reaction score
See what you mean. The vertical flip is crazy. Icm sticking with the cube for niw.

I run Nova Prime as well. Like being able to change the theme / icon set, increase the icon density per screen, and make the phone feel snappier via adjustments to the scroll speed and the animation speed.

The screen transition animation are fun. I'm using Revolving Door at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD