voice you opnions please

Adroid91

Reaction score
voice you opnions please~ not sure if i should wait

about three days ago i got another CLCRP (certified like crap replacement) from vzw and today the touch screen just quit working, called a rep she offered me a early upgrade so i went with the X never even seen one or held one was this a bad choice or a good one it was either that or the HTC incredible ?? also is there anything i can do software wise that might help my phone idk if its hardware or what dancedroid

--------------------------------------------------------------------
update ???

with the upgrade she gave me the price for a new 2 year cant i find a better price than $200?, its not even like there hooking me up, i thought with and upgrade u get a better price im confused

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I still have the Original Droid and I would choose the DX over the Dinc anyday - Good Choice

OP
Adroid91

Adroid91

Reaction score
could i try a fresh install of froyo and see if my original droid works again ?

OP
Adroid91

Adroid91

Reaction score
imo this thing is a brick right now

Reaction score
I've had the dinc. now for about 4 weeks and love it. I chose it over the x because, it was a smaller phone (fit in pocket better), and I did not like the buttons at the bottom of the X. To me, my opinion only, the dinc has a better look to it.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
My wife has the Incredible and she loves it - don't get me wrong, the Dinc is a great device - just not for me

dispatch1054

Reaction score
I've played with both and even though I really like Sense, I would choose the Droid X over the Incredible. You made a fine choice! I hope you're happy with it. I'm sure you will be.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now is a good time to check out the X section in the Forum. That way you will be prepared when the X arrives. Have fun!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
If someone wants/needs parts they may be interested.

Good Luck.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Don't expect more than $50 for it, though, but you could try to sell it on eBay.

If the digitizer is dead then it's not software and there's no saving it without replacing it. Assuming $100 part and if you're lucky some mall kiosk guy doing it for $60.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
called a rep she offered me a early upgrade so i went with the X never even seen one or held one was this a bad choice or a good one it was either that or the HTC incredible ??
Your question is basically the same as any "What device should I get?" thread. The answer to your question depends on your needs/wants. If the X is a better fit for you it was a good choice. You really haven't provided us with any info to comment so you need to make the assessment for yourself with the data that's out there.

with the upgrade she gave me the price for a new 2 year cant i find a better price than $200?, its not even like there hooking me up, i thought with and upgrade u get a better price im confused
Look at the full price. $200 sounds like upgrade pricing to me.