Virus Spreading

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know the majority of you won't fall for this but there is a virus going around saying it's pictures of Osama bin Laden's dead body. Don't open it, just dump it in the trash. I think this only affects PC's not phones or Macs.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Probably wouldn't have fell for it but thanks for the heads up ;)

quest7

Reaction score
I heard about that also. A friend of mine, went to the link anyway. He said; he had problems opening the site and the only pic he got was that one that was a PhotoShop. He used his phone, don't know if he got infected.

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard about that also. A friend of mine, went to the link anyway. He said; he had problems opening the site and the only pic he got was that one that was a PhotoShop. He used his phone, don't know if he got infected.

No, this is a windows virus there is no way it will affect the phone, but it might be possible to transfer it to your pc if you open it and mount your phone.

rafiki1

Reaction score
Who opens random messages to begin with!? Unless you are really that gullible then maybe getting a virus will enlighten you on the perfect, peace loving world that is...The INTERNET!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good lookin out Hook. I heard about this on CNN and glad someone put the info out here in the community.