1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[VIDEO] How To Root DroidX

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by mejdam, Jul 22, 2010.

1. mejdam

mejdam New Member

2. el.diablos.Droid_X

el.diablos.Droid_X New Member

Not available
  3. wsbsteven

wsbsteven New Member

Another one for you all.

4. rainabba

rainabba Guest

What a surprise, more plagiarists.

You guys are doing a great job regurgitating my tutorial and video (based on Birdman's root method). Way to provide due credit and sources.

Original tutorial (providing files and steps):
    DROID X IS ROOTED! (ADB and Shell as SU with System mounted as R/W, NO Flashing or bootloader yet) - Droid X Rooting - AllDroid Public Board - DROID X IS ROOTED! (ADB and Shell as SU with System mounted as R/W, NO Flashing or bootloader yet) - Droid

Original howto video for root:

Or did you know nothing of these and it's just a coincidence that I was the first to provide the EXACT commands you're including?

I really shouldn't be surprised, but I truly am disgusted at the raw number of people on the net trying to take credit for others work.