[Video] Flash on the Droid!

proof

Reaction score
I can't wait for Flash to work on the Droid so I can visit Flash intensive sites while cruising in my Hover Car.

ljprevo

Reaction score
I can't wait for Flash to work on the Droid so I can visit Flash intensive sites while cruising in my Hover Car.

I don't want to go that far, but to just see small video clips and light flash on websites would be nice.

ljprevo

Reaction score
For craps and giggle I ended up at a flash website on my phone and clicked to get flash.

It says

"Adobe Flash Player 10.1 is coming to Android 2.0 and future releases in the first half of 2010"

jboucheb

Reaction score
For craps and giggle I ended up at a flash website on my phone and clicked to get flash.

It says

"Adobe Flash Player 10.1 is coming to Android 2.0 and future releases in the first half of 2010"

Which site was that? I just tried going to another site and it said the standard message about your mobile platform is not currently supported, blah, blah, blah.

So the 1st half of 2010 has 2 months left. Maybe it will be a good summer. Ahh...just like the Summer of 69.....the Summer of 2010 - when Flash came out on mobile devices.

We will tell our children this happy story one day.

ljprevo

Reaction score

It says

Which site was that? I just tried going to another site and it said the standard message about your mobile platform is not currently supported, blah, blah, blah.

So the 1st half of 2010 has 2 months left. Maybe it will be a good summer. Ahh...just like the Summer of 69.....the Summer of 2010 - when Flash came out on mobile devices.

We will tell our children this happy story one day.

When to try a facebook vid, attached is a screen shot.

maxohkc

Reaction score
Guys the beta will be out june 7th i bet its probably adobes way of trying to shadow the Iphone for verizon being announced that day

jboucheb

Reaction score
Guys the beta will be out june 7th i bet its probably adobes way of trying to shadow the Iphone for verizon being announced that day

Verizon is going to get the iPhone? Seriously? What is wrong with Verizon?? how come they are all over the map....? I thought they were anti-iphone.

maxohkc

Reaction score

Verizon is going to get the iPhone? Seriously? What is wrong with Verizon?? how come they are all over the map....? I thought they were anti-iphone.

well i ant confirm that as fact but i thought i heard both of them confirming that they would have a joint meeting on june 22nd... but remember when the ipad came out and everyone thought it was going to be a verizon iphone. Idk i could be wrong

souljerr

Reaction score
What is wrong with Verizon?? how come they are all over the map....? I thought they were anti-iphone.

Why would Verizon be anti iPhone? I think they would be for any phone that would make their company money. Considering how many people love them some iPhone it only makes business sense (even though I'm not a fan).

qwerty04

Reaction score
"Coming Soon Those interested in Flash for their Android OS-based smartphone will be able to get it* before Google introduces*a system software*upgrade, as Adobe plans to release a stand-alone version of Flash Player 10.1 for this platform in the next two months. Flash Player 10.1 for this platform in the next two months"

Android OS 2.2 Will Have Adobe Flash Built In

droidzilla

Reaction score
Great now there will be wheres 2.2 update all over the forum.....:icon_ banana: