[Video] Flash on the Droid!

Abby Normal

Reaction score
I was talking to a friend of mine who works at Adobe and several of us were beating her up cause she won't tell us when it will be released...

Anyway another person brought up the fact that he had heard Adobe was holding things up not because it wasn't working right but because it was eating batteries up alive... So until they could fix that it wouldn't be released...

No comment from my friend who works there, she immediately answered a different question and never returned to the battery issue...

If this is true, we may not want to be in a big fat hurry to get flash....

Just sayin...

jboucheb

Reaction score
I was talking to a friend of mine who works at Adobe and several of us were beating her up cause she won't tell us when it will be released...

Anyway another person brought up the fact that he had heard Adobe was holding things up not because it wasn't working right but because it was eating batteries up alive... So until they could fix that it wouldn't be released...

No comment from my friend who works there, she immediately answered a different question and never returned to the battery issue...

If this is true, we may not want to be in a big fat hurry to get flash....

Just sayin...

What if you keep it plugged in all the time? Say in a car charger or something. Did Adobe see batteries blow up or melt the phone because they got super hot 150 degrees?

Ask your friend if Adobe ran across exploding batteries while testing flash for continuous hours at a time.

Abby Normal

Reaction score
She gave no comment to the battery question and answered a different question entirely... didn't return to the battery...