very slow nexus!

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
I have the galaxy nexus, today it stopped letting me download from the market, it just says downloading by doesn't do anything, and its running extremely slow, it takes like 1minute to load a pic on Facebook, and I have all bars and 3g and 26GB of memory, what's wrong? Any one have a answer or solution?

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Are browser downloads slow as well? If it is all internet based things that are slow, then my guess would be Verizon is having issues.

Do you have access to wifi, to test if that is slow too?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Agree with cup.

If it is just internet based apps or activity, it could be a network issue. If the OS itself is slow that could be a different problem.

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
Well so far it just the market thats not working, I can go in and look at apps and everything but when I go to download one it just keeps saying downloading and the bar keeps moving but it never downloads

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Well then it very well could be a network issue. Have you tried restarting (an obvious but almost necessary question) or a battery pull?

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
Well I found the problem, the android OS system back ground data was turned off so I couldn't download apps