1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

verizon upgrade question

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by joe06gt, Nov 15, 2009.

1. joe06gt

joe06gt New Member

probably like alot of storm users, I was not eligible for for a upgrade when the droid came out, so I added another line to get the droid, and just transferred it to number I use, so just paying for a line i do not use now. Yesterday I got a flyer from verizon saying they will do a free early upgrade on my line if I want to get a droid. Has anyone got this and tried to go back to verizon? Ideally I would just like to cancel the extra line I added and do the upgrade to the droid on the line I have. I guess I could just return the droid withing the 30 days and cancel the line, then upgrade the line I use with a new droid, but I like the one I have and the way I have it set up.

I just reread this, man I babble :)
  2. garrett

garrett Beta Team Theme Developer Developer

best bet would be just goto the store with the flyer and ask.....
  3. jaysonstaurt

jaysonstaurt New Member

I dread going to the Verizon store. It's like going to the friggen DMV....

Takes forever before you get to see someone and then you're at the counter for like an hour.
  4. garrett

garrett Beta Team Theme Developer Developer

dont go on the weekends.... if you can go in the morning time during the week
  5. QiG

QiG New Member

I got that email on Tuesday and just called customer service yesterday for the upgrade and to order the phone. The rep was really helpful and took care of everything, so I'd try that route before going in to the store.
  6. soyboy

soyboy New Member

I agree with the "call customer service" they usually are much more helpful than the store folks for some reason.