Verizon says later this year???

harpua

Reaction score

just found this from same website, and a day later. Bananas.
http://www.itproportal.com/2011/10/26/amazon-sell-samsung-galaxy-nexus-730/

FML.
That's not Samsung, that's some third party. "Anticipated release date"

I bet they're overpricing the docks as well, so it's all just a cash grab. Charge you $50 for the dock (instead of $70!), then buy it when it comes out for $30 and ship it to you.

Thanks for posting. Don't be upset if I'm a little leery of a link from one website I've never heard from within a link from another website I've never heard of.

Yeah, no problem. i just googled when someone said about the samsung accessories in this thread and somebody wanted a link.. And folks are selling the SGN on ebay already. "Buy it now" for $800. auctions ending in 3 days. Knuckleheads.

I think the phone will be out in a few weeks. :fingers crossed:

huskyhavok

Reaction score
Honestly I think google is pushing back the nexus so people will buy the razr since they are butt buddies. I like how they announce that the RAZR will get ICS in the beginning of next year and push out the GS at the end of NOV so RAZR people will just think ok I only have to wait a month for ICS so might as well get this one.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Honestly I think google is pushing back the nexus so people will buy the razr since they are butt buddies. I like how they announce that the RAZR will get ICS in the beginning of next year and push out the GS at the end of NOV so RAZR people will just think ok I only have to wait a month for ICS so might as well get this one.

Um...no

OP
Tas

Tas

Reaction score
Well if and let's hope Steven58 is right and this puppy will drop on the 17th of November. Tick Tock. Tick Tock.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Well if and let's hope Steven58 is right and this puppy will drop on the 17th of November. Tick Tock. Tick Tock.

I have a buddy that works for Verizon and I asked him if he knew anything on the release date for the G-Nex and he said he doesn't know specifically but he said he heard 11/10 or 11/17. So Steven58's source sounds legit. I think pre orders will start either 11/3 or 11/10 if it's to drop on 11/17 so we'll know know something a bit more concrete in a week or so.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I have a buddy that works for Verizon and I asked him if he knew anything on the release date for the G-Nex and he said he doesn't know specifically but he said he heard 11/10 or 11/17. So Steven58's source sounds legit. I think pre orders will start either 11/3 or 11/10 if it's to drop on 11/17 so we'll know know something a bit more concrete in a week or so.

17th aligns with what I've heard as well

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
I've seen some mention November 24th. That one is a no go. People are forgetting that is Thanksgiving and they sure ain't releasing the phone that day.

You are correct, November 24th will 100% not be the release date of the G-Nex. I'm 99% positive it will be the 17th with a pre order date of either the 3rd or 10th. All of these dates have been rumored so there has to be some meaning to them, the 3rd or 10th don't seem unlikely for pre order dates, though it could be me just being overly optimistic.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
The 17th would make me ecstatic. I can work with that all day long. Definitely not making any plans around the date. Just know that as soon as I can preorder, I will.

Same here, I'm so confident this phone is going to be dare I say perfect.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I was hoping for the 10th, but with the UK release being the 17th and the MAP we saw leaked showing the Razr's pre-order date, I have to agree the 17th is the most likely release date.