Verizon says later this year???

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that seems like the logical path, I just don't trust Verizon to ever do the right thing.

They have a history of self destruction, sadly they're also the fastest/best coverage on the planet.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
With the nexus, you don't have to worry about Verizon (luckily), probably more-so than any other device (other than the iPhone, which is the same situation.) That is what is so attractive about the nexus :)

busab

Reaction score
There are Verizon Galaxy Nexus accessories that showed up on Samsungs website today for preorder. It shows the accessories will be available on November 21st. Maybe that is the Verizon release? Hope its sooner but beggars can't be choosers. Lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm hearing 21st in the UK, so thinking 27th in the US.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah that sounds a little better. Whenever they release this, It just needs to be before December 7th because that's when my 90 day swap with Costco ends...oh and Costco needs to get this in.

You should be good, I'd say the 17th, but their "later this year" made me think 24th instead, but the MAP still shows the 10th, which is most likely the pre-order date.

Ricardo_r21

Reaction score

ice456789

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Don't be upset if I'm a little leery of a link from one website I've never heard from within a link from another website I've never heard of.

Link-ception.
Inception-Deeper.jpg