Verizon Galaxy Nexus available for just $154.99 from LetsTalk

xtremeosiris

Reaction score
Thanks orion!!! For some reason the first time I went through it didn't have the drop downs on the GN page that allowed me to change to "Keep Existing Data" but I was able to go to my cart then plan options to change it accordingly. $187 shipped (stupid TX tax) :icon_ banana:

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
hahaha this site just weirds me out guys, too much clicking

Haha. Seriously...let's not create an option that says "maintain current plan and features" and instead make them select each and every individual part of their plan hoping they screw themselves out of their unlimited data. :p

suliman

Reaction score
When I get my phone tomorrow I'm going to have the manager or representative sign my documents showing unlimited data. Don't trust anyone. I might even be able to get them to sign an affidavit if I have to. Unlimited data is becoming more precious than gold.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

maniaryan

Reaction score
Haha. Seriously...let's not create an option that says "maintain current plan and features" and instead make them select each and every individual part of their plan hoping they screw themselves out of their unlimited data. :p

+1 hahah

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I don't get it. I click through everything, then at the end it tells me they are going to charge me 9.99 for the "new" line on my family plan? I just want to UPGRADE a CURRENT line on my family plan. Why is it making me "add a new line" then charging me for it? Why can't I select an existing one?

Last edited:

A2EN

Reaction score
Screw this. I think I'm just going to the store tomorrow and get it from there. I rather pay an extra $30-40 and get it a day early knowing that my plan is still unlimited and nothing else is messed up.. not to mention I can't figure out how to transfer the line that's upgradable to my own line in my family plan.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Screw this. I think I'm just going to the store tomorrow and get it from there. I rather pay an extra $30-40 and get it a day early knowing that my plan is still unlimited and nothing else is messed up.. not to mention I can't figure out how to transfer the line that's upgradable to my own line in my family plan.

Exactly. For some reason when it gets to the cart, it tells me that it's gonna add 9.99 from verizon for the added line to the plan.

JohnnyDroid

Reaction score
I tried entering "$75VZN" (without the quotes of course) and it didn't work - "Promo code is invalid. Please enter a valid code or Continue to Checkout" It looks like they're not honoring the promo code anymore.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I tried entering "$75VZN" (without the quotes of course) and it didn't work - "Promo code is invalid. Please enter a valid code or Continue to Checkout" It looks like they're not honoring the promo code anymore.

It worked for me, but then they wanna charge me $9.99 to add a new line to my family plan when I clearly clicked upgrade phone.

JohnnyDroid

Reaction score
Exactly. For some reason when it gets to the cart, it tells me that it's gonna add 9.99 from verizon for the added line to the plan.

I think they're just itemizing the family plan to show a charge for each phone. I just switched to the 700 minute plan last week and it shows $50 for the plan and $9.99 for the upgraded phone and my other phone is $9.99. When I total the $50 + $9.99 + $9.99, I get $69.xx just like they told me they'd be charging me.

SniperDroid

Reaction score
I have been trying for over an hour to get this to work. I can't find anything that lets you keep your existing plan, and without a plan on the checkout page, you can't get the coupon code to work. Maybe I'll call them after work. I've been waiting for this phone so long, I'm not sure I want it anymore.....

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
They have the 9.99 charge for me, too, but I think it just designates for this line you will be paying 9.99 per month, which you already are if you are on a family share plan. They definitely ask for the phone number you are upgrading, and the 9.99 is not charged right away, as I think it would be if you were actually adding another line.
I'm going to go for it even with the 9.99 sitting there. I will have proof on the receipt that I was upgrading such and such line with such and such phone number.

Tuktanuk

Reaction score
Yeah.... I don't like how convoluted Lets talk is.... Seems to me it's waaaaaaaay too easy for someone to make a mistake and then get hosed out of the unlimited data plan. Why can't Verizon just release a phone with a fair price to begin with!??? OR give the same discount as other retailers!? *sigh* gonna have to wait on it a bit more..... Christmas gifts need to come first.