Verizon Galaxy Nexus available for just $154.99 from LetsTalk

A2EN

Reaction score
you can actually trade upgrades through phones on the family line hahah just moved my moms to mine!

How did you do this? I see the page to transfer, but when I exit the page, it reverts back to how it was before.

dress

Reaction score
I'm getting $284.99, which ends up being 209.99 with the $75 off coupon code. What's up with the different prices?

BTW, I'm new here - hello! Been lurking for a while waiting for the Nexus :)

dress

Reaction score
Okay, now I'm getting the $229 price.  I removed everything from my cart and then clicked through to the Nexus from the front page and it seems to have worked.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Holy crap I'm freakin confused. I don't want to "add" texting, but I have to select a plan. I either have to choose to add the $10 texting plan or pay per message received. Well, I already have a texting plan (which isn't listed). I just don't want to lose my unlimited. I guess I'm just ordering by phone tomorrow. Far less confusing.

maniaryan

Reaction score
all this sketchiness is making me nervous hahah i'm just gonna buy it from BB with a $70 worth of best buy points! see you guys on the other side!

orion2001

Reaction score
Sooo excited! Got it for $175 :). Hopefully I'll have the phone in my hands on Friday!

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
Holy crap, I'm screwed. For some reason it changed my unlimited data to 4gb upon checkout even though I already had it marked and I didn't catch it until I got my receipt emailed to me. I really really hope I can get someone on the phone tomorrow to change it back before the order goes through. :mad:

xtremeosiris

Reaction score
Any idea how to just extend an existing family plan trying to upgrade the master line on their site to be able to keep unlimited data? No matter where I click I don't see any of the above mentioned options.

orion2001

Reaction score
I get $249.99 :/
You guys have to use the Coupon Code: "$75VZN" for the $75 discount on $250 = $175

Select the matching talk or talk+text plan that you currently have. For data, select the $0, upgrade option if you are looking to grandfather your previous unlimited data plan. If you don't have a plan to grandfather, just select the $30 4GB plan.

That should be all. Tax only in TX and CA I believe.

orion2001

Reaction score
Any idea how to just extend an existing family plan trying to upgrade the master line on their site to be able to keep unlimited data? No matter where I click I don't see any of the above mentioned options.
See my post above. Just make sure to choose the "Keep my existing Data - $0" option for your data to grandfather correctly. I just upgraded the primary line on my existing family plan and it looks like everything went smoothly.

A2EN

Reaction score
My talk and text plan isn't there, its for like 2100 minutes and I only see 2000. So when I select the "I don't see my plan button" it comes out to $269.99. Anyone know a solution to my dilemma?