Verizon Data Down Again?

twj498

Reaction score
Lost all data about an hour ago. No 3 or 4g. Never lost data in this area before. I am south Seattle, WA.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wdstksrt4

Reaction score
No 4g in Atlanta 3g is in and out too

bRatGirl

Reaction score
Just got my 3g back! No 4g yet but at least I have something!

jughead75

Reaction score
Apparently Big Red is experiencing nation wide data outage, both 3G and 4G. They claim that it is affecting only 4G phones. No word as to when the trouble will be fixed.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Reaction score
Mine too. No LTE or 3g for most of the day. 3g is coming on and off but still no LTE.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Reaction score
Im having the same problem with my razr and my thunderbolt. No problems with my Droid r2d2 though. Thunderbolt usually always hold its 4g without a problem.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

82DMC12

Reaction score
Lost 4g in Fargo ND about half hour ago. Just now got 3G. Usually 4G is very strong in my city, must be a vzw problem. I'll check my gf's revolution when gets here in a few minutes.

Trifool

Reaction score
Lost 3G & 4G at abt 1:45 pm today here in San Jose. Never had any problems with data loss prior to this on my Bionic. Currently on WiFi but once I step outside I have nothing. I can call out but if someone calls me it goes straight to VM. Have even tried resetting taking out SIM card (learned that from last time 4G problems occurred) and that didn't help. Guess just have to wait on Verizon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Baton Rouge, La. I've had perfect 4g and almost no hiccups with 4g/3G switching on my Bionic. Late afternoon today I lost all data. Power cycles, air plane mode, toggling CDMA/LTE nothing worked. I just got 3G back by setting at CDMA only. Still no 4g.

roscojim

Reaction score
Down for a bit in Sioux City, but back up and running great. First time this has ever happened.

lm2

Reaction score
Just called verizon and first thing I got was an automated message that they are aware that some customers in my area are having trouble using their 4G device, and that they are working on it. Glad this is not a bionic-specific thing, as I've had the phone for three days and frickin love it.

BYGDADDY8

Reaction score
In Cleveland Area. No data most of the day. Zero LTE and 3G just popped up about 10 minutes ago. No data prompted me to check here

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
And in the midst of this outage, a rumor has surfaced that the Samsung Galaxy Nexus release date has been delayed 'until further notice'.

Verizon's Samsung Galaxy Nexus may be delayed

If memory serves me correct, didn't a similar situation occur during the last major 4G outage? The 4G network went down, and big red delayed a device launch?