None to my knowledge.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
M

mikespe

Reaction score
Does be have any data at all?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

My 3g came back on shortly after I posted this thread & I've had it since...I have not seen 4g since 6am this morning. My Bionic has been one of the "good" ones & I never really had issues with data. I did do the 5.7.893 update but even before it wasn't bad (I updated for the camera speed issue)...I am assuming that since I normally don't have issues with data it is VZN updating towers...I just wanted to see if it WAS me or VZN...

tclarktc

Reaction score
Didn't.someone say earlier that they were updating the towers? I think it's a combination between VZN performing maitenamce and them starting rolling the 4G out onto new areas. I must say they picked some really damn odd places to put 4G...

jughead75

Reaction score
Just got my 3G back. Since I'm in a 3G only area at the moment I won't know about my 4G connection until later tonight.

This is getting old quick.......

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

alant40

Reaction score
Apparently Verizon 4G is down in the North East according to tech support. And if you happen to be the proud owner of a Razr, you'll get a message that says your sim card needs to be activated for 4G service. Been like this since yesterday, with no timetable for a fix..

lisalisa13

Reaction score
No 3G our 4G here since about an hour ago in Kansas... First time its happened to me since I switched to bionic

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
Didn't.someone say earlier that they were updating the towers? I think it's a combination between VZN performing maitenamce and them starting rolling the 4G out onto new areas. I must say they picked some really damn odd places to put 4G...

no doubt about that man! I live out in the sticks, and there is a mountain next to me that hardly anyone lives on. There is a freaking 4G LTE tower on top of the mountain that services.. you guessed it.. the mountain. I guess they did it for the mudders and rock climbers (4x4 not by hand) to upload their 1080p video's of rock climbing over 4G LTE speeds and so they could watch NFL streaming on sunday while they're climbing LOL.

RSC450

Reaction score
About 30 minutes ago I lost Data & it hasn't returned even with airplane mode turned on/off several times...Is anyone else having issues? I'm in the Rochester, NY area...

I was getting on here to ask the same question. My data went out around 11:30 PM last night and has yet to return! I’m getting quite irritated with Verizon’s data issues. I will be calling Verizon after this post asking for a credit for this month’s bill because I am heated

Roadhawg

Reaction score
Data is in and out in wichita also

kohl6189

Reaction score
Lost 4g in Houston yesterday afternoon

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I'm having a HORRIBLE day with data. LTE and EVDO are not sticking for me. Yet my bros incredible is fine.

Lansing, MI

minger

Reaction score
4G has been out in Madison, WI for me since last night. EVDO was out for a while earlier too

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
In Milwaukee, don't know what time data went out because I was wifi all morning, but left the office to zero data.

An hour later, I get 1X and then 3G back, but still no 4G.

Anyone know Verizons stance on replacement phones when the original phone has an upgraded kernel? A quilter back I loaded the 5.5.893 thru cheesecake in hopes of some relief......