Users Choice For the Next color

Status
Not open for further replies.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Am I missing the all black with hot pink accent's choice...I don't see it listed ;)

jbrock98

Reaction score
ORANGE!!!!!! there's only 2 out there, i wouldn't do a texas longhorn type orange, kinda dull but look at the tennessee vols orange, its its own color known as tennessee orange, not just saying that color for fan reasons but because i think it would really be a Badass theme if mixed with black and Halloween is right 'round the corner brian!!! BOO lol ...i need sumthing tho i've been in a rut cant decide on a what rom or theme to stick with for a few days

bhughesiii

Reaction score
ORANGE!!!!!! there's only 2 out there, i wouldn't do a texas longhorn type orange, kinda dull but look at the tennessee vols orange, its its own color known as tennessee orange, not just saying that color for fan reasons but because i think it would really be a Badass theme if mixed with black and Halloween is right 'round the corner brian!!! BOO lol ...i need sumthing tho i've been in a rut cant decide on a what rom or theme to stick with for a few days

+1 for orange

Sent from my Droid

Armyof2

Reaction score
I'll take

PS106_yuen_bt-l.jpg

but I guess my vote doesn't count!

I'm sensing another skurtz1313 remix if tan doesn't get the vote ;)

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Am I missing the all black with hot pink accent's choice...I don't see it listed ;)

That's up after users choice I have the color picked out already. Gotta keep the witty happy

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score

That's up after users choice I have the color picked out already. Gotta keep the witty happy
Sweet, I would rock it for awhile if it's done right, and by the look of all the rest of your work, I am sure it will be-

shocka2430

Reaction score
I was hoping for yellow pink poka dotted, but whatever.

Sent from my Incognito Droid using Tapatalk

shocka2430

Reaction score
Lol that'd be tuff to do. Could be a hit though.

Sent from my Incognito Droid using Tapatalk

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would love to see something like this :)

hmmm that could be interesting! Keep that maybe I can talk the boss into a users supply color and we pick the winner! But that would have to be down the road.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks Like Orange it is!! last 12 hours of Voting get yours in! If you dont vote you cant complain of how crappy it looks!!!!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well Orange it is!!! Voting closed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.