Upgrade suggestions

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've got an upgrade available on my account and I'm trying to decide between the Note 7 and the Moto Z force droid.

I can get a 256gb SD card for the N7 through samsung

I can get the jbl mod speaker through bestbuy if I get the Moto Z

The monthly cost is nearly the same, the devices have similar specs, the camera on the Moto seems like it's a bit better, the screen size on the Note is bigger...

so... figured I'd ask here and see what you guys think.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
N7

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have used both Samsung and Moto, and have had better luck with Samsung, my Moto experience was not good over a couple phones and Blur wasn't great, although I've heard it's far better than before.
IMO the bolt on phones, LGG5 and the Z are a passing gimmick, that will fade away to something else.
The Note has practical uses for business and pleasure alike with the aid of the S Pen as well, and the 256gb card is a nice addition.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
The Z Force is a great device for sure - fast, no lag, feels good in hand, love the battery mod add-on.

I have the Note 7 on order and definitely cannot wait to try it out.

Each device will offer specifics that the other won't so it will really come down to personal preference and how the devices feel for you.

Things that I miss on the Moto Z Force - no restart option, it is only "power off". There is no ability to change font style or a more condensed DPI (Note 5 had this in a "dig deep" menu so I am hoping the N7 does as well.

My Note 5 has terrible battery life but the S7 Edge was better so I am definitely hoping in that improvement with the Note 7 plus I have ordered the backpack battery case and plan to use that much like I use the battery mod pack on my Z Force.

Good luck on your choice!