1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Updated to 4.5.602

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by PuttsMoBilesiCit, Aug 24, 2011.

1. PuttsMoBilesiCit

PuttsMoBilesiCit New Member

I was running a rooted gingerbread. and then it prompted me to update. And stupid me did it.

Is there a way to roll back from this past 4.5.602 update? or any way to root it?
  2. fizzoyster

fizzoyster New Member

I am also running gb rooted and just today I got a prompt to update to 4.5.602. I pressed no when asked, but it prompted me again two hours later. When I read further on the prompt popup it said that if I select no it will ask again in two hours. When you updated im guessing you lost root? And does anyone know if I can stop the update prompt from poping up every two hours?? Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. fizzoyster

fizzoyster New Member

Puttsmo, it looks like your going to have to abc to froyo and then root and install the two part rooted .602 files.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  4. anesh01

anesh01 New Member

Can you show me the link where the two part rooted .602 files are, like a newbie i did the update and am now stuck.....thanks in advance
  5. fizzoyster

fizzoyster New Member