Update version 2.2 for Galaxy S - Fascinate

powell730

Reaction score
Ohhhh ok cool. So what would be a reason that you would want to un root? And do you have to un root every so often? I tried that app and it sat on the first process for polly 5 min so I backed out cuz I'm paranoid lol.

Edit: I rooted it, now have NO clue what to do with it lol.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

dhaymond

Reaction score
umm.. say if you wanted to sale it, you just don't wanted it anymore or you need to send it in for repair....cuz you know phone have prob. even it their not rooted. I personally, think these developers do a great job with the root software and keeping our phones up, than these companies... that why a lot of us donate. cuz they do work hard. and if you have prob. and you email a lot of these developers; alot of times they get right back to you with qestions you may have.

dhaymond

Reaction score
LOL... no, and I had that prob. too, and I emailed him. he said just reboot the phone and try again and it worked. so try that. it should work.

dhaymond

Reaction score
if you do, do it. just download busybox, youll need that to for some apps not a lot but some, also titanium back up and cache cleaner. those are just my sugesstions

Jst$In$Tme

Reaction score
When you manually overclock what is a safe range that won't burn up your phone?

Jst$In$Tme

Reaction score
Ok can you download this stuff in the market or online? Do you know anything about Voodoo?

dhaymond

Reaction score
Honestly, I Dont... register at androidcentral.com and they have all that info for you on that. clockwork, ROMs, boot animation all of the goodies you too might like. it free

billybigfoot

Reaction score
For z4 does you're phone have to be 2.2

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
I wished the uodate would happen soon I want to root but I want to wait tell I get the update frist.

billybigfoot

Reaction score
I have that latest update for the fascinate I think that why z4 root want work on my phone, any froyo news

shdowman

Reaction score
I have that latest update for the fascinate I think that why z4 root want work on my phone, any froyo news

You would see it plastered everywhere if there were news. Don't take that as rude. But once Sammy is done with it, VZW needs to get their greedy little grimy paws all over it and delay it until THEY think it's ready. Starting to debate whether this is the phone I should've purchased....with Samsung already bragging about it's successor and their infamous reputation for SLOW updates preceding them. Haven't rooted it yet, but man am I noticing a slew of issues on both mine and my wife's phone. Hell, 2.3 will be released before 2.2... /sigh.

powell730

Reaction score
Are we able to root our phone and then install version 2.2?