Help with Fascinate 2.2 Update

Spud6

Reaction score
Hi, im having a bit of trouble downloading 2.2 for my fascinate. I tried once and it never found the update, so I did a factory reset and it found the download but then got stuck at 45%. I did another reset and it still gives me the Please Wait...... and then just goes away. Anybody know my problem? Any help would be appreciated.

DaleV

Reaction score
Hi, im having a bit of trouble downloading 2.2 for my fascinate. I tried once and it never found the update, so I did a factory reset and it found the download but then got stuck at 45%. I did another reset and it still gives me the Please Wait...... and then just goes away. Anybody know my problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Go into settings, applications, manage applications, all. Find the app called InnoPath AcitveCare, clear cache, clear data, force stop if necessary. That is your app for OTA's clear it out then run the app again. If it tells you your system is up to date, yet you know it's not, back out to the main screen give it about five minutes and check again. By this point it should tell you the're is an update and start downloading it again. I had to do this a few times after using odin, especially with ED03.