Update All Apps At Once?

Mateles

Reaction score
Is it possible to update all apps at once? I woke up today to 10 available updates and I'm sure others have seen even higher numbers. I searched around but didn't have any luck. I don't think I'd want them updating on their own automatically, but an "Update All" button would be nice. Thanks

biteme

Reaction score
Would love that feature too. I'll see if I can create an app to do that.

Trever1t

Reaction score
cool! great idea. I just had 3 updates this morning. Seems like the app developers are really responding to feedback!

segen77

Reaction score
the only downside to this is that some updates break phones. If there was an app created to update all, i would like it to check the last three feed back of each app first, and if all three were 3 stars or under flag it for a manual update. This allows the user to read to see if the update they are about to do will mess up the app on the phone.

OP
Mateles

Mateles

Reaction score
the only downside to this is that some updates break phones. If there was an app created to update all, i would like it to check the last three feed back of each app first, and if all three were 3 stars or under flag it for a manual update. This allows the user to read to see if the update they are about to do will mess up the app on the phone.
I guess that's probably something I should do, but I usually just run down the list and update. Though it would be cool if we could somehow see each of the top 3 reviews all in 1 place. Then maybe have options like "Update All" or check off the ones you want and "Update Selected."

viperboy

Reaction score
+1. I don't know why they didn't include that in the Market to begin with. Also, I think the should have included a way to send the links to apps to friends from the Market. I know there are apps to do that now (App Recommender) but that should have been there from the start, IMO.

Jason

Reaction score
+1. I don't know why they didn't include that in the Market to begin with. Also, I think the should have included a way to send the links to apps to friends from the Market. I know there are apps to do that now (App Recommender) but that should have been there from the start, IMO.
agreed. some weird things they didn't include like clearing the search data from the market also

Wicked_Faery

Reaction score
I've been looking for this feature as well!! Would REALLY like to have the "Update All" or "Update Selected" feature... it is so time consuming clicking on each app's update... one by one by one.

Kdubbjr

Reaction score
Im usually getting at the very least 5 updates a day. I think developers should focus on making bigger updates then many small ones, then updating all at once wouldnt even be needed. but I would love an app that does this.

Magdroid

Reaction score
I tried updating a bunch at once before, just kept clicking. It seemed like the most it would update would be 2 - 3 at once. The others just didn't update until the first 2-3 were completed. Then I had to hit "update" again on the others.

Rettocs

Reaction score
I'm not kidding when I say that I at one time had 32 updates to install one morning. It was rough.

dylanthecat

Reaction score
The sharing an app on the Market is a pretty dumb thing that is missing. If I was a developer I would want it to be easy for someone to share my app with someone else.

ryguy5254

Reaction score
-1 There are some apps that recently added ADs on their applications. I wanna keep my ad-free apps.