update apps all at once?

hubdroid

Reaction score
this may have been asked but anyway to update all apps that need to be updated at once? Getting tired of ahving to do the same 4-5 apps that need to be updated seperatly.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
this may have been asked but anyway to update all apps that need to be updated at once? Getting tired of ahving to do the same 4-5 apps that need to be updated seperatly.

I don't believe there's a way to do that. However, I've noticed that you don't need to wait for one app install to complete before you start another one.

freemenot

Reaction score
This is one thing I have requested multiple times. There SHOULD be a way to update all applications, and I WISH google would get up and implement that. Its a normal occurrence for me to have 8 updates, and I will have to click through each one repetitively, wasting at least 12 minutes clicking.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I don't believe there's a way to do that. However, I've noticed that you don't need to wait for one app install to complete before you start another one.

Everything jsh1120 said is true. I assume the reason you can't update all programs at once is in case there is one that became buggy with the latest update and you want to avoid that. I always check to make sure others are happy with the update before I proceed. Just sayin'...

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

Everything jsh1120 said is true. I assume the reason you can't update all programs at once is in case there is one that became buggy with the latest update and you want to avoid that. I always check to make sure others are happy with the update before I proceed. Just sayin'...

I agree with Anne. It's a pita, I admit, but I install updates one at a time and open each after installation just to be sure it's operating correctly. There are instances where an update (which is in effect a completely new copy of an app) will require configuration before it will operate correctly and failure to open it until you need it may result in unintended consequences.

Still, if you don't want to put up with the hassle, you can select each application as quickly as you can check them and installation will proceed until all apps are updated.