Unresponsive Screen + Wifi

ExAT&T

Reaction score
I know others are having the unresponsive screen issue - and I've been told by Verizon that it's a known issue. Every once in a while my X decides it wants to ignore screen touches. Phone isn't locked up - hardware keys work, screen not so much. Sometimes it seems to come back to life in a minute or so, sometimes I have to reboot the phone.

Because Verizon said they were aware of it, but didn't know when we'd see a fix, and the wifi issue, I'm concerned my 30 days will run out. Anyone had a similar experience with a Verizon phone - and from that I mean waiting on a fix and running beyond your 30 day return policy? If it takes Motorola 6 months to fix these issues, I'd rather move on to another phone. I'd much rather see the phone fixed because when it's behaving it's a very nice phone, but then again I don't want to be stuck with a phone I can't use on my wifi network or a phone that decides to ignore me.

aDroidman

Reaction score
That depends on Verizon. If you talk to them before your 30 days and you tell them your concerned about it they will try to help you out as much as they can.

kkwan77

Reaction score
I know others are having the unresponsive screen issue - and I've been told by Verizon that it's a known issue. Every once in a while my X decides it wants to ignore screen touches. Phone isn't locked up - hardware keys work, screen not so much. Sometimes it seems to come back to life in a minute or so, sometimes I have to reboot the phone.

Because Verizon said they were aware of it, but didn't know when we'd see a fix, and the wifi issue, I'm concerned my 30 days will run out. Anyone had a similar experience with a Verizon phone - and from that I mean waiting on a fix and running beyond your 30 day return policy? If it takes Motorola 6 months to fix these issues, I'd rather move on to another phone. I'd much rather see the phone fixed because when it's behaving it's a very nice phone, but then again I don't want to be stuck with a phone I can't use on my wifi network or a phone that decides to ignore me.

Yes! I have the unresponsive screen issue and have been bringing it up at the Motorola Owners Droid X forum but nothing helpful thus far. Since this is a known issue I have hope this will get addressed soon.