[ROM] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]

larry0987

Reaction score
larry0987 said:
Running STOCK-cm-10-20120924-UNOFFICIAL-mazerati, came from eclipse wiped everything but sdcards before flashing.

I moved everything on the internal sdcard to a temp folder and that seems to have cleared the issue..

LiquidOC

Reaction score
OK, made the switch to stock cm10 from cm9 yesterday, I love the smoothness but do have a few issues...I did do a complete wipe before I put cm10 on there though.

Issues are:

Battery drains fast...I will try playing with the brightness settings as talked about earlier in this thread to see if that helps and I'll report back. I also think it may just be my battery dieing already (I've done more than 500 discharge cycles already)

Other issue I have is youtube will buffer the entire video and still be a skipping, spinning circle of load, mess. Audio won't sync up with video either when it plays for 2 secs before I get the spinny circle again.

Thats it...I don't use bluetooth so I can't say anything bad about that, gps seems to function fine. I'm running the 9/24 cm10 STOCK build. thanks for any and all help, and also thanks for this awesome rom!!

Last edited:

meek2100

Reaction score
so here is gsm data fix ;

install root browser lite from play store ( via wifi or get apk from pc )
open app go to root ---.> system ---> build.prop open with editor and change the following values;

Code:
telephony.lteOnCdmaDevice=0
ro.telephony.default_network=3
ro.mot.phonemode.vzwglobalphone=1
ro.telephony.gsm-routes-us-smsc = 0
ro.mot.lte_on_cdma=0

and reboot the phone then magic comes,. have fun with gsm data...:good:

if you change manually dont forget to revert permissions as "rw-r-r"

Is this for US GSM or Global GSM? I switched it all saved/reset. Then I couldn't get any data on Verizon or any other network.

I also noticed there is a bug that the physical keyboard arrows Up=left, Down=right, Left=up, Right=down.

Last edited:

GMonster

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out why the wifi tether doesn't work correctly. I have tried to diff apps as well and I am getting errors: nat and routing fix. Any advice would be great!

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

fatihx

Reaction score
@meek2100

the solution was for global gsm. I dont know if it works also with us-gsm...

The apn setting can not be reacheable after gsm only or wcdma only mode selected ( in *#*#4636#*#*), so you have to save the apn before change the network modes, if you want to use gsm only.

Last edited:

MoonScar119

Reaction score
found a flaw. *228 is not working. you can not dial 2 to program the phone. I remember in cm9 you could use the keyboard to do it, but not so in this version

meek2100

Reaction score
found a flaw. *228 is not working. you can not dial 2 to program the phone. I remember in cm9 you could use the keyboard to do it, but not so in this version

Since Verizon switch to LTE 4g phones there hasn't been a need to use *228. I believe that was only used for programming 3g CDMA phones.

meek2100

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck connecting your phone in Mass Storage mode. I just get a FC and reboot. Also I noticed the camera is working fine but the flash isn't.

Hooks405

Reaction score
Haven't had any problem with mass storage except for the fact that it is extremely slow when transferring files, yea *228 hasn't worked since 4g lte even on stock for me.

koloheiole

Reaction score
GMonster said:
I am trying to figure out why the wifi tether doesn't work correctly. I have tried to diff apps as well and I am getting errors: nat and routing fix. Any advice would be great!

Let me start off by saying that you guys have made a great ROM and I appreciate all the time and work you put into it.

I'm having problems with wifi tethering also. I've tried different wifi tether apps, and all are having the same issue. Is there something I'm missing or forgot to do or check?
Thanks for the help.

Edit: here's the log of when I try to connect
View attachment 56628

Last edited:

Hooks405

Reaction score
Let me start off by saying that you guys have made a great ROM and I appreciate all the time and work you put into it.

I'm having problems with wifi tethering also. I've tried different wifi tether apps, and all are having the same issue. Is there something I'm missing or forgot to do or check?
Thanks for the help.

Edit: here's the log of when I try to connect
View attachment 56628

go to settings under mobile data click more, go to tethering and hotspot and activate portable hotspot. works fine

koloheiole

Reaction score
Hooks405 said:
go to settings under mobile data click more, go to tethering and hotspot and activate portable hotspot. works fine

Works great now! Thanks!

tips14

Reaction score
Idk if anyone else is having this issue, but my mms isn't working. Both sending and receiving

Zuofu

Reaction score
Seems that with the stock kernel build 9/29, going to mobile networks in settings and selecting anything breaks LTE because there is no CDMA/LTE option (various combinations of CDMA and GSM 2G and 3G, but no mention of LTE in the selections).

View attachment 56642

However, I can fix it by using the LTE on/off app for HTC thunderbolt (works fine for droid 4).

Technix2002

Reaction score
Jelly Bean runs very well on the Droid 4 and memory usage is low also. Just tried stock kernel build 9/29 yesterday and the only issue I have is in-call audio routing over BT. Even A2DB works well over BT. I'd have to say for me, if the in-call audio routing over BT was fixed this would be a daily driver. This continues to be quite incredible, Thanks!:biggrin: