1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unlocked & Rooted VZ Droid 3 Doesn't Find T-Mo network

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by MorpheusER, Aug 28, 2013.

1. MorpheusER

MorpheusER New Member

So, after my sister's T-Mobile GS2 crapped out, I decided to give her my old VZ Droid 3 (D3), I figured once VZW unlocked it it will be fine. Quickly realized that wasn't the case, so I decided to Root it. Well now the phone is also rooted, but the phone refuses to use the GSM network. What am I missing?
  2. xrp861

xrp861 New Member

You need 5o flash the xt883 radio and change the build prop. Im using mavrom 4.5 and a build prop for it and have no issues with it. The write ups on xda as well as the files. But the plus side is its unlocked already sim slot wise. It wont work because verizon has blocked those radio bands and only allows it for gsm bands for over seas.
Search tags for this page
droid 3 is unlocked but would not find att network

droid 3 on t mobile

droid 3 root
droid 3 t mobile
rooted droid 3