Unlimited LTE

Chocula78

Reaction score
Haha, my coworker and i have been having this same discussion all day. He doesn't need 4g he says, but I would like to have it. I want my next phone to have NFC though.

I'm hoping an NFC, 4g capable phone comes out THAT I LIKE before the tiered data starts.

islander90

Reaction score
Haha, my coworker and i have been having this same discussion all day. He doesn't need 4g he says, but I would like to have it. I want my next phone to have NFC though.

I'm hoping an NFC, 4g capable phone comes out THAT I LIKE before the tiered data starts.

keep dreaming ;)

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
All the more reason to get the bolt with more RAM lawl

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
Sad 2 say,but u do have a point!!

Crankintopwater69 if I were you I would hold out.. Although the TB is a good phone it is garbage compared to the GS2 and the Bionic. If you want to settle for a phone and 4G does not matter get the DX2. The DX2 has been running better then the TB and put up better Benchmarks if benchmarks is what you follow. I do not think you will be disappointed in the Bionic/Targa, the GS2 or even the Droid 3.

Thxz for ur wisdom P2k and im gonna @ least wait and c the specs and how the bionic looks b4 I make a choice.Hope bmx can release specs.

inversesrevni

Reaction score
Sad 2 say,but u do have a point!!

Crankintopwater69 if I were you I would hold out.. Although the TB is a good phone it is garbage compared to the GS2 and the Bionic. If you want to settle for a phone and 4G does not matter get the DX2. The DX2 has been running better then the TB and put up better Benchmarks if benchmarks is what you follow. I do not think you will be disappointed in the Bionic/Targa, the GS2 or even the Droid 3.

Thxz for ur wisdom P2k and im gonna @ least wait and c the specs and how the bionic looks b4 I make a choice.Hope bmx can release specs.

Just don't wait too long, bionic *may* be a superior spec phone, but benchmarks are just that, theoretical benchmarks in a controlled environment; what's at stake here is the unmistakable increase in data cost and reduced peace of mind tiered data pricing induces. Make no mistake tbolt is gonna get outdated soon, batt life in future phones are still going to suck, especially with stock phones, but that unlimited data won't be around for much longer, beware! ><

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

kaosanova

Reaction score
From what I have researched summer time is when the data tiers begin,unsure if its 3g & 4g.here what needs to be considered the feat or the device.i would feel crippled without unlimited data and would rather have it oppose to waiting for device hence I have the TB but awaiting SGS2.about ur upgrade if u have great PMT history u may be able to upgrade a Mon before. if of course unlimited data is still around by 6/25...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
From what I have researched summer time is when the data tiers begin,unsure if its 3g & 4g.here what needs to be considered the feat or the device.i would feel crippled without unlimited data and would rather have it oppose to waiting for device hence I have the TB but awaiting SGS2.about ur upgrade if u have great PMT history u may be able to upgrade a Mon before. if of course unlimited data is still around by 6/25...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums
Hopfuly something will b out by then that will spark mu nterest even if its not the bionic/targa!!