Unlimited data on Verizon going away by the end of the year!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm going out on a limb to suggest that a Verizon "rep" has never been right. About anything. Ever.
I was a rep for VZW for 3-1/2 years. Thanks my friend. Those who were too lazy to look things up and use resources never lasted long.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I was a rep for VZW for 3-1/2 years. Thanks my friend. Those who were too lazy to look things up and use resources never lasted long.

I was one who would fight the good fight of unlimited data but since going to att I must admit it is not that big of a deal. Yeah you have to adjust a little by keeping up with your usage but not really. Look at your average data use and choose that plan. I for the most part have been able to stay in my range easily. Only once have I went to the next tier only to realize I jumped the gun to early as I would have made it through the end of that month with a half gb of data to spare.
Unlimited will not be unlimited for ever they will find ways to get people off of it.

So Bk (if you still paying attention to this thread) get ready to loosen that kung fu grip off that unlimited data :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I was one who would fight the good fight of unlimited data but since going to att I must admit it is not that big of a deal. Yeah you have to adjust a little by keeping up with your usage but not really. Look at your average data use and choose that plan. I for the most part have been able to stay in my range easily. Only once have I went to the next tier only to realize I jumped the gun to early as I would have made it through the end of that month with a half gb of data to spare.
Unlimited will not be unlimited for ever they will find ways to get people off of it.

So Bk (if you still paying attention to this thread) get ready to loosen that kung fu grip off that unlimited data :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

No way brother...it will never happen here..Lol

I'm not one for looking for Wi-Fi and checking my data..use my phone and take no prisoners...dead hands they will pull it from me...no joking

N2 tap'd HD

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
They will just raise the price of it so we can all reassess our positions.

If it's not HD it might as well be a newspaper.

BuzzKillBob

Reaction score
But ya see....4 gigs to some is nothing...I recall seeing users posting 84 gigs in a month...wow...but on top of that. .....

Have you noticed that tons of apps are moving to cloud based storage???? Some manufacturers are moving away from micro SD cards in their devices..

Cloud storage alone will make people chew bandwidth to access the cloud...

So its all a point to make you spend more...

Bah. 84gb in a month. Try 150+ every month. Lmao. I'm leaving Vzw in a snap if they drop unlimited data.

Paul_Aris

Reaction score
A lot of you must not pay for intenet at home or something. I only use less than 2gb a month. But I have a laptop and wifi at home that is my lifeline to my side business that I run. I also have wifi at my full time job. When I am not at those places in just let my phone hook up to 4g or 3g depending on what is available. There is not enough time in a month when I am not at home or work to use more than 2 gb of data. I guess some of us have a life outside of our electronic data.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I have internet at home but I'm usually on the go..phone is my work horse so plenty of usage during normal days...no Wi-Fi anywhere else as I would not use public..work places have never been allowed for use....tethered only on occasions not even much and I go over 20gb without trying...

N2 tap'd HD

Last edited:

mardoon

Reaction score
I just check my data @10.84gb and still 13 days to go. yes I have internet at home. I just work a lot and will not use works WiFi for my personal cellphone.
mardoon

Hugh Jass

Reaction score

Then I'd say they've been through eleventy million people by now. At least 20% of the crap misinformation on this forum comes from said reps, so no disrespect to you but more accurate truths come out of the Obama administration than Verizon when it comes to anything beyond 5 hours from now. If by design or not Verizon must keep you all in dungeons and have you watch phone war propaganda instead of informing you of the truth so you can either inform the public accurately or just say you can't divulge the information.

I bet they'll be more "...but no really guyz..., a rep told me!" threads before Monday.