Uninstaller App

fant0m_Eris

Reaction score
Anyone know of an app that lets you long click the app in the app drawer to display a menu that will let you choose to uninstall?

Right now, I have quick uninstaller, but I hate it because it takes forever to load all of the apps, right after I've already loaded them. Takes a long time to sync and organize the apps for the program.

Does something like this exist? I figured it would be much easier/faster to just be able to open the app drawer, long click, and decide to either open, or uninstall the app, versus having an app that loads all the apps in a list to pick and choose what to uninstall.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Launcher Pro has this option, if you are in the App drawer, long press an app and it will jump to the home screen like you would place an app on your home screen, but instead of dropping it on the homescreen or dumping it in the highlighted trash can, drag it to the bottom on the right or left side of the trash can and an uninstall prompt will pop-up

OP
F

fant0m_Eris

Reaction score
Launcher Pro has this option, if you are in the App drawer, long press an app and it will jump to the home screen like you would place an app on your home screen, but instead of dropping it on the homescreen or dumping it in the highlighted trash can, drag it to the bottom on the right or left side of the trash can and an uninstall prompt will pop-up

Oh, cool - thanks for the tip!

velocity92c

Reaction score
Download the app 'uninstaller'. It's a quick uninstaller, but loads the app list instantly.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

not many people know about this and its really helpful

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I used to use Quick Uninstaller too. I've used tparker76's method for a while now. +1 for this tip!

velocity92c

Reaction score
Did YOU not read the OP? He said he uses 'quick uninstaller', which lags when loading the app list. I recommended 'uninstaller', a different app, which doesn't lag when loading the app list.

edit : fyi I am responding to Abe21599 who has since deleted his post.

Abe21599 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Uninstaller App - in the Droid Applications forum of Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum.

This thread is located at:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/76128-uninstaller-app-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by tparker76)---
---End Quote---

---Quote (Originally by velocity92c)---
Download the app 'uninstaller'. It's a quick uninstaller, but loads the app list instantly.
---End Quote---
did you not read the OP? he uses this.