Unfortunately Homescreen has stopped message ?

Lester52

Reaction score
I have been getting this message for 3 or 4 weeks now when I pwr my ph. back on. It will reload everything back on homescreen and connect on 3G, everything looks normal, then i get this message. I hit OK and the razr maxx works great. Snappy quick. I could live with the problem if i had to. Just wondering if anyone else ever recvd. this message
and what did you have to do to fix it.
Razr Maxx with ICS, not rooted.

GotnFX

Reaction score
I have been getting this message for 3 or 4 weeks now when I pwr my ph. back on. It will reload everything back on homescreen and connect on 3G, everything looks normal, then i get this message. I hit OK and the razr maxx works great. Snappy quick. I could live with the problem if i had to. Just wondering if anyone else ever recvd. this message
and what did you have to do to fix it.
Razr Maxx with ICS, not rooted.

Lester was this a replacement phone? You do a FDR?

YellowJacket

Reaction score
First try this: Go into settings > Manage apps > All Apps > then scroll down to homescreen. Tap on it and then tap on "clear data". After doing so you may have to go back and place some of your shortcut icons back on your screens but that should fix it. I had a similar problem in the past.

David

OP
L

Lester52

Reaction score
First try this: Go into settings > Manage apps > All Apps > then scroll down to homescreen. Tap on it and then tap on "clear data". After doing so you may have to go back and place some of your shortcut icons back on your screens but that should fix it. I had a similar problem in the past.

David

Thanks David.. I'll try your suggestion :)

OP
L

Lester52

Reaction score

David

Thanks David... That did the trick !

Mountiefb11

Reaction score
I have the same issue. I was told to hold down power and + and -. The highlight the recovery bar then hit enter. And then when you see the droid with the exclamation point hit volume + and -. The droid is there but nothing happens after that??? Any suggestions other than factory reset?