Ultimate Droid 8.0.0 signatures

Sean

Reaction score
you guys are such UD whores! :blackdroid: :icon_ banana: Loving it! think we need some new ud extreme sigs................

RafficaX were can I get your avatar wallpaper for my Droid?

Signature on the above thread is as large as any regular member should make it, matter of fact I'm being a bit generous it actually should be a bit smaller.

If you make them too big we will reduce the size of the signature. Please be aware.

hook is mine too big? how can i shrink the image? can you do it for me?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Signature on the above thread is as large as any regular member should make it, matter of fact I'm being a bit generous it actually should be a bit smaller.

If you make them too big we will reduce the size of the signature. Please be aware.

hook is mine too big? how can i shrink the image? can you do it for me?

Sean that one is fine. No problem at all.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
you guys are such UD whores! :blackdroid: :icon_ banana: Loving it! think we need some new ud extreme sigs................

its from exrememod. download it and rename to apk to zip and go into the res folder and grab it. dont have it off hand. on ym laptop which doesnt have it on here unfortunately.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

its from exrememod. download it and rename to apk to zip and go into the res folder and grab it. dont have it off hand. on ym laptop which doesnt have it on here unfortunately.

Got it. Thank you!

T-Dev

Reaction score
thanks for the help in how to post a siggy