UFO over Jerusalem 2011!

frostthejack

Reaction score
Ck, Haha, your really into this arnt you. I have a question, Lets reverse the rolls. Logically, why would a UFO of high intelligence do this? If they are so intelligent why not just communicate with us humans? And if they dont want to communicate or show themselves becuase of a star trek like belief then why would they be so obvious and show themselves over Jerusalem... they are so smart that their ship can do all this stuff but not so smart about keeping it secret? Im kinda confused on motivations for the aliens here. And Im going to be honest about this vid, they can show me will smith blowing up a mothership and a human turning into a prawn in district 9, my eyes arnt so beleiving on videos. Even if they are allegedly made by amatures who are "recording UFO's." What i say, if aliens are real then come show me in person. I will be a believer then. Its going to take more than a Youtube video to get me to jump on this bandwagon. If i have to get probed and take one for the team i would. So where are you ET? Ill risk my rear for that bet. (Im that doutful)
Now as for the existence of life beyond us, YES, absolutly. No dout that their are planets with life. Im more scientific minded. :)

well think about it what if you where in the airforce and we discovered this new island and you where ordered to scout the island. when you came to the island you discovered a civilization large colonies of people that appeard to still be in a tribal stage. you might fear that they would not understand you and might attack you if you make contact. would you land get out and great them and expect them to speak your language. no that would just be silly.

also on top of that the rock in Jerusalem is a very mysterious thing no one know where it came from or what it is made of. i think that is plenty of reason for an extra terrestrial to be curious as to what it is.

frostthejack

Reaction score
Idk ur gonna tell me that there was only 3 people in that whole city that had a camera and conviniantly miles and miles away there was not one person in that whole city that was right under that thing that had a camera or a phone to take a pic. idk i just think its kind of odd.

only 3 people? lol what do you expect half the city to be in that spot when that happens all with cameras ready.

frostthejack

Reaction score
@Martin I think if a craft landed on the white house lawn and aliens emerged and said "yeah you got us. We are real. How you all doing?" People would still not believe it : )

They'd still call it a hoax lol

Droid--->ether--->this thread

i agree completely

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
well think about it what if you where in the airforce and we discovered this new island and you where ordered to scout the island. when you came to the island you discovered a civilization large colonies of people that appeard to still be in a tribal stage. you might fear that they would not understand you and might attack you if you make contact. would you land get out and great them and expect them to speak your language. no that would just be silly.
: ) these are my thoughts as well....

Alien Pilot: Begin descent, area Egypt

Alien Co-Pilot: Descent at range 2 nanometers.....we are at hover.

Pilot: Umm whats going on down there?

Co-Pilot: Looks like the beings are throwing fire and fighting with one another.

Pilot: ALL those beings?

Co-Pilot: Stand by running proto-counter..yes sir all 856,457 of them. No wait 856,458

Pilot: Emit magnetic thrusters

Co-Pilot: Roger

FLASH they dart off

Pilot: Begin descent, area Iraq

Co-Pilot: Descent at range 1 nanometer....we are at hover.

Pilot: Do you see what I see?

Co-Pilot: Roger. It looks like those clunky armored things are blowing beings and things up. Oh look I see some beings planting some type of explosive devices all over the roads.

Pilot: These people are nuts. Lets get out of here.

Co_Pilot: System charged..engage.

FLASH they dart off

Pilot: Begin descent, area Afghanistan

Co-Pilot: Descent at range 3 nonometers....we are at hover.

Pilot: Wait, we were just here.

Co-Pilot: Negative sir this is a whole other geographical area.

Pilot: Give me the morton chart *handed chart* Well I'll be...

Co-Pilot: I told you sir. Shall we leave?

Pilot: No lets land and teach them peace and love.

Co-Pilot: Sir that is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Pilot: I'm kidding Yargo. Lets get out of here before they turn on us.

Co_Pilot: System charged..engage.

FLASH they dart off. 5 minutes later.

Pilot: Hey check out that Dome below. 2.5 nanometers segular Orion to the right.

Co-Pilot: The heck is that?

Pilot: No idea. Want to check it out?

Co-Pilot: You know there are some people watching us right now?

Pilot: I'm aware. Who cares though, they've seen one Dagger 2C craft they've seen them all. Lets get a picture this time. Begin descent, area Jerusalem. Object: structure

Co-Pilot: Descent at range 2.5 nonometers....we are at hover.

iNoMaD

Reaction score
Looks like a hoax to me but there are four different angles from four different cameras...pretty elaborate for a hoax. Interesting.

frostthejack

Reaction score
i love when people forget how they would react in that situation and just assume that another being would act differently.

jdookie

Reaction score
If this video is real, I don't believe the UFO is extraterrestrial. Its probably some secret experiment.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App