UD's facebook: 3.0.0 release candidates will be released some time tonight

elucid

Reaction score
In case you missed it:

"The Ultimate Droid 3.0.0 release candidates will be released some time tonight. There have been many improvements since the first beta. New launcher, many memory and speed enhancements, new features, and all of the sensors on the Original Droid (including light and accelerometer) are working. This release also brings along with it the first of three tablets supported by UD: the Viewsonic G Tablet. :p"

OP
E

elucid

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this. It looks like the issues that were holding me back have all been fixed.

moosez3

Reaction score
Im looking to get back into UD after playing with miui for a while hopefully this is good!

anuraj1

Reaction score
Wonder if the compass works. I need navigation for daily use. All other GB roms are having trouble with the compass working correctly.

Sent from my Motorola Droid

tee00max

Reaction score
Great! I haven't installed any of the nightlies dude to the main issues not being fixed but it seems like there fixing in the RC..

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Make sure you note, we already have these sensors working :) Yeah UD is first on it all right! Dont be lied to and listen that any other rom has any of this working, come tomorrow they will after they take it from UD!

dmf77

Reaction score
Make sure you note, we already have these sensors working :) Yeah UD is first on it all right! Dont be lied to and listen that any other rom has any of this working, come tomorrow they will after they take it from UD!

Word!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! Is it going to come with the same cm-stk kernel? dancedroid

mcadam

Reaction score
3G bug fixed? Not just a disable/enable workaround after calls?

Darksthour

Reaction score
Nice. Definitely gonna be checking this out. Hopefully a nice simple theme will be out to get rid of all that ugly ass GB green that everyone is using lol. Nothing like looking to see how much battery and 3g I have only to think andy vomited on my notification bar.