UD 2.5 This Sunday.....

Cdjones187

Reaction score
First was the issue with it being super slow for the most part. Even running the stock kernel it was bad. Then my second big issue was that I was getting up to 6 of the same text messages.

Did you wipe? If not I would try to reinstall with a good wipe. Even though 2.5 might be here tonight, or next week.

kwood129

Reaction score
First was the issue with it being super slow for the most part. Even running the stock kernel it was bad. Then my second big issue was that I was getting up to 6 of the same text messages.

Did you wipe? If not I would try to reinstall with a good wipe. Even though 2.5 might be here tonight, or next week.

I tried every different combination I could think of. First step was a full wipe. For the first 5 or 10 minutes it would work ok and then it was downhill. I enabled compcache, tried different kernels and even left it with the stock kernel. All with the same result. I will probably go with a wipe and install of 2.5 when it's ready cause I feel it's the best way to go. I even tried 3 different SD cards to make sure I wasn't having a problem with that. I'll just use 2.3 until 2.5 is ready.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Breaking news, major fixes and updates for x and 2 so it will be a lil longer and trying for something special for a 1 yr d1 celebration...

nokturnihs

Reaction score

I tried every different combination I could think of. First step was a full wipe. For the first 5 or 10 minutes it would work ok and then it was downhill. I enabled compcache, tried different kernels and even left it with the stock kernel. All with the same result. I will probably go with a wipe and install of 2.5 when it's ready cause I feel it's the best way to go. I even tried 3 different SD cards to make sure I wasn't having a problem with that. I'll just use 2.3 until 2.5 is ready.

Have you tried not enabling compcache? I've noticed it causes issues on some phones. My wife doesn't use it on hers while I do on mine. Both of us are running 2.4. I have mad amounts of apps while she has very few. I am running stock theme and we are running LFY kernels, me the 1000 and her the 900. Both running droid one. Her phone worked like a dog on the 1k kernel. She is running the galaxy S theme. Both using the UD launcher cuz lp works like garbage for us. Older lp worked fine.

If it's slow play with different kernels and different home launchers.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

kwood129

Reaction score
I tried the LFY kernels of all speeds and also the 1.6 kernels. Tried at least once without compcache. There might be a solution that would work but I just haven't figured it out yet. I was even tempted to try loading a chevy kernel but not sure if it's worth the hassle now.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

microsnook

Reaction score
we havent :blackdroid:

: D!!!!!!!!

Woot, appreciate the feedback. Now I feel like we're being heard!

Im installing your rom right now :) I cant wait until all the bugs are gone!

Thanks for the hard work

you have always been heard buddy! just bc i dont make a post doesnt mean i didnt read it :blackdroid: all gets back to bd depending on what it is of course.

Awesome :)!

Just installed your rom on my moms original droid and its phenomenal.