Problem with kernel

past_due

Reaction score
I've installed UD Froyo eXtreme 8.0.0 last Friday and wanted to install a faster kernel so I installed ChevyNo1's 1.0Ghz lowV 7slot kernel and was working fast Saturday and Sunday. But then Saturdat night I left my Last.FM running playing music and then on Sunday I found I had no network, 3g or even wifi, available so I did a restore from a backup I did before installing Chevy's kernel and it was working until the next night again when it went out again. Anyone have any ideas what's going on?

OP
P

past_due

Reaction score
Yea I tried p3droid's also and the same thing. Just to test I also tried the stock kernel overnight and the same thing when I woke up I had to do a restore to get my network connection again. I'm going to try and re-flash the rom to see if that fixes the problem and will post once I test.

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Like you said, flashing the rom may help.. but a lot of times when I have no coverage, a simple reboot fixes it for me. I'm runnin ud 8.0 with chevys 1.25 ulow and haven't had any problems, but it sounds like its more than the kernel if the stock is screwin up to.

Sent using the latest in quantum physics technology... (rooted) DROID via Tapatalk

stang7606

Reaction score
I have the same problem about once a day. I make sure WI-FI is off, toggle it into airplane mode and back out, and everything works.

OP
P

past_due

Reaction score
I have the same problem about once a day. I make sure WI-FI is off, toggle it into airplane mode and back out, and everything works.

Cool I'll give this a try next time it happens.