UD 2.5 This Sunday.....

Trenton

Reaction score
I'm on Dx so I'm hoping too. I have no major issues with rc2 though its just missing alot of things such as some of the themed apps and a number of options in the "ultimate settings" . My favorite part so far is the lockscreen gestures. Goodbye sliders.

microsnook

Reaction score
I'm on Dx so I'm hoping too. I have no major issues with rc2 though its just missing alot of things such as some of the themed apps and a number of options in the "ultimate settings" . My favorite part so far is the lockscreen gestures. Goodbye sliders.

I agree with you. Some D1 features are missing which my moms phone has (jealous) but I really like the rom. I love how you can choose the phone and messaging on the lockscreen, very intuitive.
Cant wait for the bugs to get worked out!

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
we havent :blackdroid:

: D!!!!!!!!

Woot, appreciate the feedback. Now I feel like we're being heard!

Im installing your rom right now :) I cant wait until all the bugs are gone!

Thanks for the hard work

you have always been heard buddy! just bc i dont make a post doesnt mean i didnt read it :blackdroid: all gets back to bd depending on what it is of course.
What did black Droid say about a future ud/sense build for the Droid incredible. I asked about a few days ago. Not sure if you responded in the thread. It grew to fast. Lol.

robbienick

Reaction score
hope BD will take his time and present a perfect release though just cannot help anticipating that!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Cdjones187

Reaction score
UD Shoutbox

@RafficaX : 2.5 isnt even compiled yet (13 December 2010 - 02:26 AM)

This made me giggle.

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
BD posted this on his facebook just after 8am EST
Ultimate Droid ‎2.5.0 was held off until today due to need for extra testing of a new feature. SN: RC3 for the Droid X/2 will be released some time today after the release of 2.5.0.

v941726

Reaction score
hope BD will take his time and present a perfect release though just cannot help anticipating that!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

with all the phone models he's supporting, i have confidence in him, but wow! thats an awesome task!
cant please everyone. :)

wingdo

Reaction score

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
: D!!!!!!!!

Woot, appreciate the feedback. Now I feel like we're being heard!

Im installing your rom right now :) I cant wait until all the bugs are gone!

Thanks for the hard work

you have always been heard buddy! just bc i dont make a post doesnt mean i didnt read it :blackdroid: all gets back to bd depending on what it is of course.
What did black Droid say about a future ud/sense build for the Droid incredible. I asked about a few days ago. Not sure if you responded in the thread. It grew to fast. Lol.

i doubt it on the sense, only bc it would be that much more work for him right now sneaky. once he gets x/2 out of rc i will ask again about adding sense in. but we got a good amount of things going on. maybe a ud rss feed app! :icon_eek:

UD Shoutbox

This made me giggle.

someone tried saying on ud forums they were on 2.5 when BD hasnt even compiled it yet. once compiled i get my paws on it first! :)

Ultimate Droid ‎2.5.0 was held off until today due to need for extra testing of a new feature. SN: RC3 for the Droid X/2 will be released some time today after the release of 2.5.0.

yeap yeap, gonna be a great release for x/2 users especially! i mena all phones will love the new features but those 2 phones should be almost top notch final releases in rc3! :icon_ banana:

microsnook

Reaction score

i doubt it on the sense, only bc it would be that much more work for him right now sneaky. once he gets x/2 out of rc i will ask again about adding sense in. but we got a good amount of things going on. maybe a ud rss feed app! :icon_eek:

UD Shoutbox

This made me giggle.

someone tried saying on ud forums they were on 2.5 when BD hasnt even compiled it yet. once compiled i get my paws on it first! :)

yeap yeap, gonna be a great release for x/2 users especially! i mena all phones will love the new features but those 2 phones should be almost top notch final releases in rc3! :icon_ banana:

OMG you are making me go insane I absolutely cannot wait!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
haha ok I'm lost.. what is the projected ETA for D1?