Two Droid 2 Globals... White and Black

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Droid2two.jpg

It seems rumors were right; the new Droid 2 global edition will come in two flavors. This proof comes from BGR, who managed to get their hands on a screen shot showing the device will have two version and apparently the second will be white. Both devices will be the same $199.99 price tag, but some people that want to stand out will get the option for a white version.

The device has not changed spec wise. It is still running Froyo, with a nice 1.2 Ghz processor and all the other good stuff the Droid 2 had. I might also add that it is nice knowing that this white version will not take months to show up in the market *cough, white iPhone*. Regardless, it's good to know we have a little more selection in this world of Droid shopping.

Anyone looking at the white version?

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
id go with a WHITE one =]...getting tired of MOST phones that are coming out being black..

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If I was interested and had money to spend, I would buy both and mix and match the parts

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

wmnomore

Reaction score
I see why they would DC the D2. For the same price-I'd buy the global with the processor bump alone.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've seen the white version! Pretty nice!