Turn Any Screen Into an Android Station with Dual-Core CPU Equipped USB Stick

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
A practical application would be an inexpensive development platform. I could think of many other uses for such a device, DLNA comes to mind.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I had an idea like this at one time. Just it would be housed in a mouse.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I think that's a better idea personally and i would actually consider buying this usb stick sounds pretty cool

mikespe

Reaction score
The trick to using a mouse/keyboard is to learn what the buttons do. Like instead of trying to swipe to a new screen by clicking and swiping, you click the mouse wheel left and right.

My phone has pretty much replaced my laptop. Travel with keyboard/mouse to connect to my phone instead. (And hdmi cable, but not all hotels have a tv with hdmi)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

How do you click the mouse wheel left or right? I can only click down or roll up or down with mine. Also I have 2 buttons on the side of my mouse as well as the right & left on top with the wheel. I am trying to do what you said on my lapdock 100 with the Bionic plugged in

darkmatter

Reaction score
Not all mice have the feature to click the wheel left and right. And I think clicking it down brings up the menu (ie, push the wheel into the mouse until it clicks)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

jakethesnake77

Reaction score
Wouldn't this allow someone to perform multiple tasks on a PC with minimal information left behind. Since theres no real interaction between windows and the android emulator

HTC Thunderbolt Tiamat Liquid 3.0