TRANSFORMERS: Dark of the Moon

etx_droid

Reaction score
I was a big fan of the first Transformers, thought Bay and company did a great job of not ruining my childhood :). Then the second one came out...and I was more than a little disappointed. This teaser already looks better than the second and got me a little excited this morning...thoughts?

[video=youtube;mwTvF2pEgn8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwTvF2pEgn8[/video]

maxnicks

Reaction score
dude, too sweet. thanks for sharing. i wasn't even aware it was coming out.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks a little generic to me, but I'm sure I'll watch it anyway. I enjoyed the first two.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
no mention of who the cast is however.... I'd like to know that.

OP
etx_droid

etx_droid

Reaction score
no mention of who the cast is however.... I'd like to know that.

Agreed...especially which new Autobots and Decepticons will be featured. As far as human cast, I think it's mostly the same folks, minus Megan Fox.

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I've only seen the first one and thought it was decent. Have yet to see the second one.

Just a little goofy side note about the third one: While they were filming it here in Washington DC, the Bumblebee Camaro was involved in a collision with a DC police SUV. At the time of the incident, everyone watching thought it was part of the script, but it wasn't. The police vehicle was on it's way to an emergency call, went through a red light, and hit the Camaro while crossing through the intersection. It was all over the local TV stations.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
As long as we don't have any more racist crap and Bay/the writers stop smoking whatever they were smoking when they wrote/directed the second one...

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Bobby Bolivia threatening to beat his mother, the whole way the hacker kid behaved, and the twins from the second move. Nuff said.

I didn't notice it the first few times I saw the first movie, but the more I watched the more it crept in.

regkilla

Reaction score
Bobby Bolivia threatening to beat his mother, the whole way the hacker kid behaved, and the twins from the second move. Nuff said.

I didn't notice it the first few times I saw the first movie, but the more I watched the more it crept in.

so they showed in their own views of how blacks act?

OP
etx_droid

etx_droid

Reaction score

so they showed in their own views of how blacks act?

Besides all that nonsense, the second one was just not very well put together. Hopefully the third one will return to the first one's form...as in Bay and company should learn from their mistakes. Here's to hoping they do!