touiteur

Wetzilla

Reaction score
The new twitter app from level up studios was released today, and I'm pretty impressed. I'm thinkinh of making it my main twitter app over twidroid, the only problem I've run into is that it doesn't seem to want to remember my spot in the tweet list, which could be a deal breaker.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been using TweetCaster, not sure if that is the same one you are referring to or not. It is the best twitter app I've found for the Droid so far.

OP
W

Wetzilla

Reaction score
No, I'm talking about touiteur, like the title of the thread says. I tried tweetcast and didn't like it. Too much unused space, and the free version had a friggin ad bar. And then when the said "retweet for a free copy of tweetcast" they gave you a free copy of the free version. Kind of deceptive.

toastedoats

Reaction score
So far I am digging it alot, however when i tried to do a retweet a minute ago it just sat there and "hour-glassed" like it was processing and never posted teh retweet. Overall this is the best twitter app I have seen by far. And the widget is very nice

toastedoats

Reaction score
Tried closing app and reopening and no improvement. Soft rebooted phone and its working now

armeddroid

Reaction score
Well i have been tweeting all day
and i have NO problems with it at all. Speed, replies and mentions, pics etc etc
One thing to keep in mind is...
Twitter servers crash ALOT.
so..if its not working smoothly...then its a good chance Twitter's site is having some issues.
I bought the Touituer today too....i was using the the Free just to get an idea on how it works.
I got rid of Seesmic, Twidroid. Toutiuer is the best twitter app so far IMO.
Def diggin the multiple tweet options.
And customizable UI.

toastedoats

Reaction score
Good call on it possibly being Twitter's fault with my RT issues. That one instance was my only issue so far.

Im loving Touiteur.