1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Touiteur problem.

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by issues636, Jun 23, 2010.

1. issues636

issues636 New Member

i've tweeted @leveupstudio to try to find out if this is like a common problem people are having right now a few nights ago, but no answer. so i figured i'd come ask here. what i've noticed, after the last Touiteur upgrade, is that now when i click on the Notification bar for my new tweets, it automatically opens me to Direct Messages, even when i have no direct messages. usually it opens me up to Tweets, or Mentions if i have any, but now i can have Tweets and Mentions both new, and it'll still open me up to a blank timeline, which i'm assuming is DMs. has anyone else noticed this happening after the last update?
  2. thetruth

thetruth New Member

I'm also having the same issue.
  3. fuzzym

fuzzym New Member

Yup, it's happening to me too.