Touchsreen unresponsive while answering calls

altjx

Reaction score
i hve this problem a lot. i've had my phone replaced and the old one did this too. my phone will vibrate like 2 times before the screen lights up with the call. and then it takes awhile to unlock the phone. at first i thought i was swiping too fast, moving slower works but it gets annoying

deadbeds

Reaction score
I bought the droid for the wife and i, she has trouble unlocking the phone when it is ringing, but no trouble when she needs to wake it up, but mine works fine, I tried her phone and can unlock it fine, but she can't. any ideas

Last edited:

red humpy

Reaction score
I bought the droid for the wife and i, she has trouble unlocking the phone when it is ringing, but no trouble when she needs to wake it up, but mine works fine, I tried her phone and can unlock it fine, but she can't. any ideas

When my hands are slightly damp or have lotion on them, the touchscreen does funky things.

I also had a frustrating problem with not being able to unlock the phone when a call came in. I could answer the call using the green call button, but the touchscreen was unresponsive during and after the call. I had to pull the battery to reset the phone.

I narrowed the problem down to my YouMail install. It started after I dowloaded the app, and since I've uninstalled it I haven't had problems. I liked YouMail, but couldn't handle the phone locking up! Now I'm back to Verizon's Visual Voice Mail and everything is working fine.